Chiropody and Podiatry services are available to all – Doctor’s referrals are not required and you can be assured all patients are treated as individuals with respect and in confidence.
Services available are:
- Treatment of cams and callouses
- Treatment of skin and nail conditions
- Athletes foot and fungal nail
- lngrowing toenails
- Diabetic assessment and care
- Biomechanicai assessments
- Nail reconstruction
- Management of ingrowing toenails
Treatment of corns, callous and other common skin and nail conditions such as fungal and thickened nail as well as athlete’s foot will ensure you feel on cloud nine after your treatment!
Diabetic patients will receive regular advice and assessments to compliment their visits to the diabetic clinic.
If you are suffering with pain in your feet, ankles, knees, hips or back. you may benefit from orthotics in your shoes. A biomechanical assessment will establish whether an insole may be of benefit to you.